Important Safety Instructions
Indicates a situation in which damage to equipment or material may occur.
Indicates risk of injury.
Indicates information of critical importance.
Read and Follow All Instructions It is important to inform occasional users of the spa about the DANGERS, WARNINGS, and CAUTIONS listed in this manual before they use the spa.
Important Safety Instructions:
READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
When installing and using this electrical equipment, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including:
- WARNING: To reduce the risk of injury, do not permit children to use this product unless they are closely supervised at all times.
- WARNING: A grounding wire connector is provided on this unit to connect a minimum No. 8 AWG solid copper conductor (USA) No. 6 AWG stranded (Canada) 8.4mm (Europe) between this unit and any metal equipment, metal enclosures of electrical equipment, metal water pipe, or conduit within 5 feet (1.5 m) of the unit.
- DANGER: Risk of Accidental Drowning. Extreme caution must be exercised to prevent unauthorized access by children. To avoid accidents, ensure that children cannot use this hot tub unless they are supervised at all times. Use the hot tub straps, cover safety and clip tie downs to secure the cover when not in use. This will help to discourage unsupervised children from entering the hot tub. There is no representation that the cover, clip tie downs, or actual locks will prevent access to the hot tub.
- DANGER: Risk of Injury. The suction fittings in this hot tub are sized to match the specific water
flow created by the pump. Should the need arise to replace the suction fittings or the pump, be sure
that the flow rates are compatible. Never operate the hot tub if the suction fittings are broken or missing. Consult your local dealer for assistance in choosing an appropriate replacement suction fitting.
- DANGER: Risk of Electric Shock. Install at least 5 feet (1.5 m), from all metal surfaces. As an alternative, a hot tub may be installed within 5 feet (1.5 m) of metal surfaces if each metal surface is permanently connected (bonded) by a minimum No. 8IMPORTANT!
AWG solid copper conductor (US) No. 6 AWG stranded (Canada) 8.4 mm (Europe) attached to the wire connector on the equipotential bonding bar which is located on This manual was the side of the spa control pack written to ensure
- DANGER: Risk of Electric Shock. Do not permit any electrical appliance, such as the proper use and a light, telephone, radio, television, etc. within 5 feet (1.5 m) of a hot tub. All controls or devices accessible from the spa must be powered by a maximum of 12vdc. Do not installation of any permit any electrical appliances powered by 12 vdc or more within 1.5 m of the hot Arctic Spa.
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: The electrical supply for this product must include a procedures outlined suitable circuit breaker GFCI (north America) RCD (Europe) to open all ungrounded may result in supply conductors. The disconnect must be readily accessible and visible to the hot tub occupant but installed at least 5 feet (1.5 m), from the hot tub water.Any tub. modifications to the your warranty being voided. Please read this manual to avoid any unnecessary damage to your spa and equipment.
- WARNING: To Reduce the Risk of Injury:
a)The water in a hot tub should never exceed 104ºF (40ºC). Water temperatures between 100ºF (38ºC) and 104ºF (40ºC) are considered safe for a healthy adult. Lower water temperatures are recommended for young children and when hot tub use exceeds 10 minutes.
b) Since excessive water temperatures have a high potential for causing fetal damage during the early months of pregnancy, pregnant or possibly pregnant women should limit hot tub water temperatures to 100ºF (38ºC). If pregnant, please consult your physician before using a hot tub.
c) The use of alcohol, drugs, or medication before or during hot tub use may lead to unconsciousness with the possibility of drowning.
d) Persons suffering from obesity or a medical history of heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory system problems, or diabetes should consult a physician before using a hot tub.
e) Persons using medication should consult a physician before using a hot tub since some medication may induce drowsiness, while other medication may affect heart rate, blood pressure, and circulation.
- A bonding lug bar is provided on the side of your spa pack to accommodate grounding of entire spa. To reduce the risk of electric shock, connect the local common bonding grid in the area of the hot tub to these terminals with an insulated or bare copper conductor not smaller than No. 8 AWG solid (US) No. 6 AWG stranded (Canada) 8.4 mm (Europe).
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING: Children should not use hot tubs without adult supervision.
WARNING: Do not use hot tubs unless all suction guards are installed to prevent body and hair
WARNING: People with infectious diseases should not use a hot tub.
WARNING: To avoid injury, exercise care when entering or exiting the hot tub.
WARNING: Do not use drugs or alcohol before or during the use of a hot tub to avoid unconsciousness
and possible drowning.
WARNING: Pregnant or possibly pregnant women should consult a physician before using a hot tub.
WARNING: Water temperature in excess of 100ºF (38ºC) may be injurious to your health.
WARNING: Before entering the hot tub, measure the water temperature with an accurate thermometer.
WARNING: Do not use a hot tub immediately following strenuous exercise.
WARNING: Prolonged immersion in a hot tub may be injurious to your health.
WARNING: Do not permit electric appliances (such as light, telephone, radio, television, etc.) within 5 feet (1.5m) of this hot tub.
CAUTION: Maintain water chemistry in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
ATTENTION: La teneur de l’eau en matières dissoutes doit être conformé aux directives du fabricant.
WARNING: The use of alcohol or drugs can greatly increase the risk of fatal hyperthermia in hot tubs.
WARNING: People using medications and / or having an adverse medical history should consult a physician before using a spa or hot tub.